Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has not been previously published; it has not been sent elsewhere for publication. I/we, as the author(s), declare that we will not withdraw the manuscript unless it is declined by the editorial decision within six months after the submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript has been aligned to the jclad_template file prior to submission. All of the illustrations, figures, and tables have been placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of it.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The articles submitted to this section are expected to either discuss a theory in language acquisition or to review the relevant literature in relation to theories of language acquisition. Reviews only listing the studies in the literature are not welcome.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.