Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has not been previously published or it has not been sent elsewhere for publication.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text, all illustrations, figures, and tables were designed according to APA Manual 6th Edition.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The articles submitted to this section are expected to either discuss a theory in language acquisition or to review the relevant literature in relation to theories of language acquisition. Reviews only listing the studies in the literature are not welcome.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.